Home AlarmsDid you know that nearly 3 out of every 4 uncompleted intrusions can be credited to an audible alarm?
- The average dollar loss per home burglary in the US is estimated at over $2,000. For that price, you could have had some type of home security system and had change left over. You could also save with a possible discount on your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- With Rampart protecting your home, you can focus on living your life without worrying what’s happening at home. As technology has evolved, security systems have changed to be both easier and more secure for the home owner and family. It’s more affordable than you think as Rampart offers options to fit any budget
- Easy to use keypads connect with motion detectors so if an intruder does break in, the movement will activate the alarm. You’ll also get peace of mind with door/window contacts so as soon as it is unexpectedly opened, the sensor triggers an alarm.
Fire SafetyDid you know that fire safety experts suggest that all smoke detectors should be cleaned once per year? You should have your system devices cleaned and tested to the central station each year with an annual inspection.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning sends about 15,000 people to the ER and kills 480 people each year. Protect you and your loved ones from this odorless, invisible, tasteless gas with carbon monoxide detectors as part of your home security system.
- Did you know that one home structure fire is reported nearly every 90 seconds?
- Accidents happen, rely on Rampart for early detection of smoke and heat associated with fires. We work with you to find the best locations for fire detection devices in your home, according to building code.
- Monitored fire alarm systems keep you in touch even when you aren’t home.
- You get experienced installation and service.
- Our devices can be inspected, cleaned, and tested on a regular basis so you can count on your system.