If your alarm is going off and there is nothing wrong, call us at 724-836-0900 or COPS Monitoring at 800-367-2677.
For security purposes, you will need your pass code.
About False Alarms
False alarms are costly to everyone, but false alarms a can be prevented or greatly reduced by both residential and commercial customers by learning the most common causes of false alarms and following a few simple tips.
Common False Alarm Causes:
- Wrong keypad code
- Batteries needing replacement
- Acts of Nature
How Can You Reduce Your False Alarms:
- Have an annual inspection of your system where all devices will be cleaned and tested.
- Inform the monitoring center of new pass and arming codes, and new or removed authorized users.
- Properly train all users.
- Secure all doors and windows before turning on the system.
- Make sure all doors and windows are tight within the frame.
- Keep moving items such as fans, balloons, and drones away from motion detectors.
At Rampart Security, we appreciate your assistance in keeping false alarms to a minimum.