Security/Fire Alarm System Installer
We are looking to fill an entry level full time position to install security and fire alarm systems.
Our Company Offers:
- Stability, our company has been in business since 1986.
- Hands on training.
- Uniforms provided.
- Employee is eligible for medical benefits after 90 day probationary period. Eligible for paid sick, holiday and vacation after probationary period.
- Opportunity to increase earnings by selling additions.
- Average annual earnings $29,000. Our top technicians are earning an average of $54,000.
- Installation of security, fire, camera and access control systems for residential and commercial customers.
- Interacts and communicates with customers, contractors and co-workers.
- Repair and replace defective equipment.
- Prior electrical experience preferred.
- Have a clean criminal background, drug screening and driving record.
- Professional appearance.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently as well as perform in a team environment.
- Physical ability to climb ladders and lift up to 40lbs.
This position is open only because we are expanding our business. Rampart sees this position as a career opportunity and not just a paycheck.